Saturday, August 20, 2016

I'm back.....

As some of you know 
I've been recouping from 
surgery and haven't had
the stamina or enthusiasm
to go junkin'

BUT BABY I'M BACK!!


When I was in Nacogdoches for my
daughter's graduation
my sister and I hit the cute 
downtown shops

Found the white stand with hooks
in one antique store
It's perfect to hang my creamers on!!




I created this new vignette
for my dining table
using an old clock, my beautiful orchid
in an old porcelain coffee pot, and the hanger

  
Yesterday my friend Judy and I
hit the estate sales in town

I found (the above) wonderful old suitcase
which inspired me to redo
the top of my entertainment center



Every Little Birdie says
You just can't keep a Junker down!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have recouperated nicely from surgery - never fun - and NEVER fun missing on getting out and junkin, eh?

    Looks like your wait was worth it though, got some nice treasures there, ma'am! : - )

    ReplyDelete