Monday, August 29, 2016

A White Harvest

September is fast approaching
and here in Texas if you try real hard
you can feel the slightest coolness
to the evening breeze

IT'S FAINT BUT IT'S THERE!

It's put me in the mood to 
start my Harvest decorating

 I recently bought a few
cotton stalks for my table centerpiece

Good start!!

Since I'm not an ORANGE girl
I tend to go with warm fall colors 
and WHITE for my Harvest decor

Here are some of my favorite
pins from my P INTEREST
Fall Decorating board 

 
Black and Gold Tablescape- A Place For Us-Amazing Thanksgiving Table-Feature at the Inspiration Exchange:  

Who says White isn't right for FALL!! 

Can we talk about non-traditional Autumn for a minute?Like maybe adding a little bit of blue?...:  

I love this color palette with a splash of turquoise

2013 Fall Decor and a Link Party:  
 If you're brave enough to cut your own,
the fields are full of cotton right now


stunning fall centerpiece by tone on tone with muted colors, antlers, white pumpkins, and white hydrangeas.:  

and if you've got as many deer around
as I do this is a great idea 

This fall color scheme and decorations are just about perfect! So different and refreshing. 

and last but not least 
don't forget your outside decor!!

Every Little Birdie says
From My Front Porch To Yours: 9/16/12 - 9/23/12:  
I'll post again when I finish my 
HARVEST DECORATING 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love all these ideas! Love, love, love the cotton. I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete