Monday, June 13, 2016

Decorating on a budget

Before you start your decor project

you need two things:

A
PLAN
&
A
BUDGET

(And just because you have a budget
doesn't mean you have to compromise
on your design plan)


Try these tips for  s t r e t c h i n g  your budget

Go online for help and ideas
Shop Second Hand/Thrift stores
Re-purpose items
Re-Paint furniture
Re-upholster



Let me show you an example of how I
stretched my budget while 
re-decorating my living area  

BEFORE

 A new sofa and love seat were not in my budget
So I re-purposed!!

 
AFTER

Slip covers are a great way to give your
room a totally different look


and here are a few more tips 
from online designers Laurel & Wolf


check out their online web site here

PLAN YOUR DREAM SPACE CREATE A BUDGET AND HAVE FUN
WITH YOUR NEXT DECOR PROJECT!!

Every Little Birdie says
 Re-design, Re-Purpose











  






No comments:

Post a Comment