Sunday, November 22, 2015

A Cold front and a Mood change

My favorite season is Fall
 
but in South Texas we don't really
have a FALL
 
 
 Never the less, starting the end of September
I decorate my house inside and out
in the Harvest décor
just so I can get in the mood
 
(even though I do it in my flip flops
and shorts)
 
 
However, by the end of November
I'm getting a little weary
of the harvest theme
 
This weekend we had a COLD front!
It was in the 40' - 50's
 
This catapulted me into the
Christmas Mood!
 
SO I GOT UP IN THE ATTIC
AND STARTED THE TRANSITION
 
 
Fall décor was packed up
Winter décor was brought down
 
The screen porch is looking like a winter wonderland
 
and there's a warm glow on the dining room table
 
 
 
 
 
OUTSIDE THERE ARE STILL
PLENTY OF PUMPKINS
 
BUT INSIDE IT'S BEGINNING TO
LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS
 
NEXT WEEKEND
 
The tree goes up!
 
Every Little Birdie says
I'm a girl of many moods



No comments:

Post a Comment