Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Location location location

As some of you know
vendors tend to move from
one space to another within the shop
 
Always trying to find that
just right location!
 
I've always stayed put
 
until now that is...
 
Previous Booth Space
 


Booth 16
10 X 10
at the back of the shop
 
 This booth had a little
wasted space
 
 
A center booth space
with aisles on either side
became available

 


 
 
So on a whim I moved!!
 
 
New Booth Space
 
15 x 5 center booth space # 15
 
 
 

 



 
 Even though the new space
is a bit smaller I love the
coziness!!


built in cabinet



Look how much stuff I was
able to put in this small space
behind the built in cabinet

 
Even room for my table and chairs
 
 

 
 
folks love it when they have
to rummage around a bit
to see everything
 
 
 
 
The Vintage Nest has
settled into her new spot
at Junktoria
 
and she loves it!!
 
 
Every Little Birdie says-
My motto has always been -
 
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
 
But hey, a girl can change her mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment