Saturday, March 14, 2015

Resurrected


One day I was at the shop
(Junktoria)
and a man came by with
a old piece of furniture
(actually I should say pieces
because it was in pieces!)
 
Always up for a challenge
I bought it for $15.00
 
I cleaned it, and waxed it with
Annie Sloan dark wax
 
Hubby glued the top piece
back together
and added a dowel rod
 
I bought hardware for
the bottom drawers
 
and since it was missing the
top drawers I purchased
baskets to take the place of drawers

TA DA.........

 
 
 I think it was once a dresser
with a mirror

But now it's a beautiful
Wash Stand!!

 

 
 
 
Who says an ugly duckling
can't turn into a
beautiful Swan!!
 
It now has a prominent place
in my booth, The Vintage Nest
 
Every Little Birdie says
Hope it finds a good home!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment