Sunday, December 7, 2014

Clay Rose

I recently bought a bucket of
Sculpt It Modeling clay
 
I was trying to find a way
 to fix this
architectural applique 
 
 

which I bought at an Estate sale for one dollar!
Didn't realize 'till I got it home the curl on the
right side was broke off.

 
No problem I thought,
I'll buy some clay and re-create the curl
 
It did work- sort of.....
 
We're not going to examine it
too closely but it looks
better than it did
 
 
Not sure how I'm going to use this applique 
but it just might be a pretty addition
to one of my furniture redos
 
Any old way, after I finished the above project
 
I decided, since I have an entire
bucket of this modeling clay
I'd try my hand at a little project
 
 
I made a rose to go on a
graduation present for my niece
 
I used a little distressing ink
on the edges to give it a little character
 
Thought it turned out OK for a little
decoration on a package
 
Anyone have any ideas on what I can
do with the rest of this clay?????
 
 
Every Little Birdie says-
 
Come on all you crafters out there
let me hear from you!
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment