Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas, keeping it simple

We will be traveling for Christmas this year
 
 
Therefore I decided to keep the decorations simple
 
 
A few wreaths with burlap bows
on the front porch
 
 
 
I don't do lights
remember I'm keeping it simple
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inside I continue with the wreath theme
 
 
 
 
I'm not putting my big tree up this year,
so instead I've placed small trees
throughout the house
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And a few Christmas touches
on the screened porch
 
 
 
 
 
 
And last a little
vignette by the back door
 
After all, that's where
all our
neighbors call
 


Every Little Birdie says
 
 
Here's to the simple pleasures
during this Christmas season
 
.........and don't forget
JESUS IS THE "REAL" REASON FOR THE SEASON


No comments:

Post a Comment