Monday, December 15, 2014

2014 Year in Review

It seems I've reached the stage of my life where the years seem to go by faster and faster.  This year has been a busy one but there have been so many memories.....
 
February I moved my Vintage Nest
to Good Old Days Antique Mall
I learned a lot about Antiques and collectables
during my time at Good Old Days
 
February was also my Mom's 90th birthday!
A wonderful family celebration of a great lady!
 
Four generations of strong, confident women
 (all because of you mom)
 
In May hubby and I celebrated
40 years of marriage
 
40 years hanging out with your best friend
Now that's worth a toast!!!
 
 
In June I became the new secretary
of Fellowship Bible church
working half days Monday through Thursday
 
I love working at my church and I have the
best boss ever - Pastor Clayton Lopez!!!! 
 
 
 
July brought sadness
We lost our BFF
Our little Pixie pie, we miss her so much
but she lives on in our hearts
 
 
 
August brought us a ranch hand
Our grandson, Trace came to stay with
us for a couple of weeks
and helped out on the Easley Ranch
 
 
 
September was our trip of a life time!!
 
England, France, Belgium
Family photo in Wareham, England

Hubby & I in Cornwall, England
 
Cornwall, England


My flight with cousin Martin
Our views 
 
 
 
Family photo in Bruge, Belgium

Beautiful Bruge, Belgium
 
November the Vintage Nest
took flight and landed at
"JUNKTORIA"
 

I love being at this great new place!!

 
and Thanksgiving brought
my children and grand's home to the nest
My kids -Jenn & Justin
 
Avery, granddaughter
 
Jenn & grandson, Trace
 
and here we are in December!
 
What a busy, wonderful, fun, year!
 
I love that we end each year
celebrating the birth of our
Savior, Jesus Christ.
 
Every Little Birdie says-
 
 
Thank you Jesus for a year full of blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment