Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Last Minute

No, not packing for the trip

(Although I am doing that)

last minute - fluffing the nest


at the Vintage Nest



It's hard leaving my nest for a month


and one last project


For the home nest
 
found this old frame at a recent 
estate sale for $5.00

 It was pretty beat up and missing
some of it's texture

 I cleaned it up
and gave it a good coat
of Annie Sloan dark wax

It's still very shabby,
but I love it!!


Every Little Birdie says
 Next Post from Jolly Ole England!!

1 comment:

  1. hi there Marsha,
    it was great to meet you yesterday when you came to the Vintage fair I organise, Vintage at the Village Hall in Blandford Forum Dorset.
    Love your blog!
    Hope you enjoy your stay here in England
    Kindest regards Elaine

    ReplyDelete