Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Estate Sale Finds

Went to two Estate Sales
this past weekend

Found some treasures (of course)
But today I want to show
you two of the pieces I re-purposed

FIRST
 I found a green suitcase for $2.50

First coat of white paint
 Another coat of paint
a pretty stencil
It's ready for my booth!!

 


Second, a night stand for $25.00

 Beautiful curves, don't you think

 Love the drawers and hardware

 A nice piece but in need of a little love

No problem....... 
  white chalk paint to the rescue!

 I decided to paint the hardware too
What do you think???

Another coat of paint, A little distressing
A coat of wax, (I mixed Annie Sloan dark wax
with some of the natural Minwax paste wax
to give it an aged look




It's already made it's way to my booth space
just waiting for the right customer
to fall in love with it and take it to it's 
new home

Every Little Birdie says
 I love to re-purpose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment