Sunday, April 6, 2014

Miss Matched

My sister and I were strolling
around the fields
at the Warrenton Antique Show
last week when I came
upon some junk laying in
the grass in front of
one of the tents

.......and look what I found

 These great old pot lids
Each one unique in it's own way

I thought to myself
"I can do something with these"

I've had a few ideas but nothing
has moved me to action yet

OK, fellow bloggers
I know how talented you all are
What do you think I should do with them???

Every Little Birdie says-
 I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! Let's see. You could use a big one as the top and string the smaller ones as wind chimes. Maybe put them together with other utensils and make a kitchen themed wreath, hang them on the wall of your kitchen or dining room and put open backed frames around them with no glass? They're so cute, I'm sure you'll think of something. Have fun! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete