Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

I'm returning from my 
little break from blogging!!

Refreshed & Renewed

What did I do while I was 
on my break, you might ask

I taught a six weeks bible study
on the book of Ruth
for the ladies at my church
(What an incredible love story!)

 I moved my 
"Vintage Nest" booth
to a new shop!
(moving is no fun but my new shop is great)

 
My sister and I planned
a 90th birthday party for my mom!
 (it was last weekend and the entire family attended)

and I started planning
a trip to visit my cousins
in England later this year
 (We will be in England for an entire month!!)

It's been a busy six weeks
but I'm finally ready to 
rejoin the blogging world. 

Stay tuned for posts
on the new shop, new inventory,
and my mom's fabulous 90th B/D party

Thanks to everyone who visited my blog in my 
absence.  You guys are great!!

Every Little Birdie says
It's good to be back!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!

    You used your break time quite wisely, that's so awesome. Your friends and family are blessed by you in their lives.

    ReplyDelete