Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Resolution

Do you make New Year's 
Resolutions?

I usually don't
but this year I am setting 
some goals for 2014

  • Spend more time in God's Word
 
  • Apply God's Word to my life
 
  • Work on my priorities - 
 
    • Put others first (hubby, family, friends), before spending time on Facebook, I-Phone, blogging, crafting, etc.

  • Try to be more organized
 
  •  Set a regular schedule for yoga and walking with hubby 
 
Therefore, having set the above goals, I'm making a few changes for the New Year.  
 
First change - I have decided to take a sabbatical from blogging during January and February.  I hope my blog friends will understand.  We sometimes need a little break so we can come back refreshed and renewed.  I promise to return this spring with new ideas, inspirations, and news!
 
I hope and pray that 2014 is a wonderful year for all of you out there in blog land.  
 
Every Little Birdie says
  Happy New Year
See you this Spring!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your posting will be missed, but nothing but good wishes for you while you take a break. Blessings to you in 2014! Jane

    ReplyDelete