Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Barn Sale

Vintage
Antique
Unique
Handmade
Remade
G O O D S

That's what you will find at the
Barn Sale
in Gonzales, Texas
the first weekend of November

 Oh yea, let the glitter and glam begin.....



One of my friends, Lisa, had a booth at the show
 This gal can sew like nobodies business!!
(and yes, she's the one that made my slipcovers
for my sofas.  Such a talented lady)

 the tents were over flowing with
wonderful shabbiness!




and WOW did I get some great crafting ideas








My friend Judy and I had such a fun
day at the Gonzales Barn Sale 

If you missed it this year
put it on your calendar for next year

Every Little Birdie says
 I love this time of the year, don't you?

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for the delete! I messed it up.
    I wanted to tell you that I cannot resist a look at a barn sale. We have plenty of them in Upstate NY and I would love to visit this one too! Visiting from Make It Pretty Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet shopping goodness! Thanks for sharing. You will be one of the features today at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what some wonderful treasures....Yes, lots of great ideas....love all the projects from old books....what a pleasure to visit with you.. I am your newest follower.. stop by for a visit and follow along with me...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete