Friday, November 30, 2012

A Beautiful Day

We woke up this morning to a blue sky day
Temps in the low 80's

........so we decided to get the boat ready
and head for the coast

We launch at Seadrift, Texas
about 45 minutes from our house

It just doesn't get any better than this!!




Hubby fished


I enjoyed the sun and sea air,
read my book,
and snapped pictures of
the beauty all around me







Caught this guy making his landing!


This barge came by
while we were docked

It got the dolphins stirred up
and they were popping up everywhere
but I couldn't get a picture
they move too fast





It's the last day of November
and we spent it out in the sun
enjoying God's beauty

Every Little Birdie says -



We are truly blessed

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures, it makes me want to be at the coast!! What a wonderful way to spend a beautiful day. Can't wait to go out on the boat with Dad someday!

    ReplyDelete