Friday, June 22, 2012

Great Find

There is a small antique place
off Highway 59 in Victoria
called Grumpa's

I don't visit it very often because his
inventory is usually pretty much the same......

but the other day I decided it was
time to make a stop and
boy am I glad I did!!!!!!!


Take a look at my GREAT FIND!!!!



This gateleg drop-leaf table had already been
painted "Shabby Chic" white

I brought it home, cleaned it up, and
distressed it a bit more for a little shabbier look

What a great find!!!!

It was originally $100.00 but I got it for $75.00!!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!


It will be great to use for a game table
or an extra table to seat guests
for a meal.



For now it's going behind my couch
as a sofa table

Don't you think it looks great!!







Every Little Birdie says -


I love a great find - don't you!


Linking up at - http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. What a versatile table, Marsha! Great find.

    visiting from Feathered Nest Friday : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful find! Just lovely. Visiting from Meet Me Monday. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/06/make-it-pretty-monday-week-3.html Wishing you a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wonderful comment! I'm your newest follower and I linked up at "Meet Me Monday". Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love to have new "blog" friends!!!

      Delete